Arcadier For Judge

I am a United States Employer and wish to bring a friend from Mexico to work here

Notable Legal Cases

I am a United States Employer and wish to bring a friend from Mexico to work in my company legally?

There are many employment type visas which you and your friend may qualify for. These include an H1B visa, a NAFTA visa, or some of the many varieties of E visas, particularly if your friend is going to be investing in your company.

The best type of visa that you and your friend should pursue will be determined by many factors including the age, experience and educational background of your friend, the size of your company, the number of employees of your company and the years that your company has been in business. Additionally, if your friend has special talents or your business has special international needs, then additional options may be available.

The immigration process is complex and you would be well adviced to seek the advice of an experienced attorney in these matters. This is particularly important in the context of employment visas because, in addition to working with INS and the USCIS departments, a labor certification is usually required from the department of labor. Additionally, some employment visas are limited in number so it is important that you consult with an attorney who specializes in immigration law in order for you to be properly adviced as to the number of visas available at any given time. Our SouthFloridaLegalTeam has three attorneys who dedicate themeselves to representing clients in immigration matters and have a combined experience of over 50 years in helping Florida clients achieve their immigration goals.

More Information: For more information please visit our immigration page or call 1-800-411-4023
Attorney: Mauricio Arcadier
Status: Answered
Date Filed: October 31, 2012